Soups are often enjoyed for their comforting and warming qualities, as well as their ability to provide nourishment and hydration. They are also a great way to incorporate a variety of vegetables and other nutritious ingredients into a meal.
There are countless types of soups from different culinary traditions around the world. Soups can be thick or thin, creamy or broth-based, spicy or mild, and they can be served hot or cold, depending on the recipe and personal preference.
Soups are the all the favorite of most of us. Soups can be served as a starter or even as a mini meal during fasting or dieting. Here is a recipe for making a Homemade style of Tomato Soups with Fresh Tomatoes.
Soups can be cooked using various methods, including boiling, simmering, or slow cooking. Tomato soup is a popular dish made primarily from tomatoes. It’s a comforting and flavorful soup that can be enjoyed on its own or paired with other foods like grilled cheese sandwiches or crusty bread. Here’s a basic recipe for a quick healthy tomato soup.
Tomato Soup | The Best TOMATO SOUP RECIPE | Healthy Tomato Soup for Weight Loss
- 1 Stove
- 1 Sauce Pan
- 1 Seive
- Basic utensils
- 3 nos Tomato fresh & ripe
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 6 nos Pepper corns
- 1 tsp Ginger crushed
- 1 tsp Garlic crushed
- 1/4 cup Onion sliced
- 1/4 cup Beetroot
- 1 nos Bayleaf
- 1/4 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp White pepper powder White pepper powder
- 1/2 portion Lemon juice
- 2 tsp Brown sugar
- 2 cups Water
- 1 tsp Corn flour
- Salt as peer taste
- Clean and cut the tomatoes to small pieces.
- Get ready with other ingredients and start cooking.
- Heat a pan and medium and add Butter.
- As it gets heated, add pepper corns and saute them.
- Then add ginger and garlic and saute them.
- And sliced Onion and the grated beetroot and saute for 2 -3 mins.
- Now add diced Tomato and cook till extract is released and Tomatoes become soft.
- May take about 10 mins them mash thme with a spatula.
- Add cumin powder, pepper powder and salt as per taste.
- Add lemon juice, brown sugar, water and then bring to simmer for 3 – 5 mins.
- Then off the flame and filter the contents.
- Take the filtered extract and pour into the same sauce pan and bring to boil.
- Add some white pepper powder and salt if neccesary for flavouring.
- Mix in and cook for 2 mins.
- Lastly to get perfect texture, add corn flour slurry and boil for 1 min.
- Off the flame and Serve hot !