Oatmeal bars are a versatile and convenient snack or breakfast option that combines rolled oats with various ingredients to create a portable and satisfying treat. These bars can be made with a variety of flavors and toppings of our choice.
Eating healthy snacks can be an important part of maintaining a balanced diet and keeping your energy levels stable throughout the day.
Raspberry yogurt bars are a delightful and fruity variation of yogurt bars. These raspberry yogurt bars are not only delicious but also a great way to incorporate the goodness of yogurt and the antioxidants from raspberries into your diet. Here in this video we share an amazing and a delicious recipe for making Granola bars / Yogurt bars / Oatmeal bars
Raspberry Yogurt Bars | Summer desserts | How to Make Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
- 2 Mixing bowls
- 1 Baking tray
- 2 Spatula
- 1 Oven
Dry Crumble Mix
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Almond flour
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon powder
- pinch Salt
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter room temp
- 300 gms Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp Corn flour
- pinch Salt
- Raspberry fresh
For Dry Crumble Mix
- In a bowl, add all the dry ingredients.
- Add room temperature Butter.
- Mix in all and combine coarsely.
- Once done, keep aside and proceed.
For Yogurt Mix
- Into a bowl, add all the ingredients.
- Whip them well and combine to make a creamy yogurt mix.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- First, layer with 3/4 portion of dry crumble mix and spread evenly.
- Make the second layer the creamy yogurt mix and spread evenly.
- Then make the third layer with the fresh Raspberries.
- Lastly, layer with the remaining portion of the crumble mix and tap the tray to set in.
- Bake at 180 C for 20 – 30 mins or till the top and the iseds comes out crisp and baked.
- Once baking is done, keep to cool and then demould and cut to small pieces.
- Serve & Enjoy !