This is a very easy to make recipe of a Smoothie which is made with simple but healthy ingredients. I have combined the best of the ingredients to get the natural flavors and it is really appealing too. Apart from the Health benefits, all the ingredients used are easily available.
This Smoothie carries an amazing combination of Cereals, Fruits and Nuts with the best blend. The Nutritive benefits and the Health benefits of each of the ingredients are also included.
This Fruits and Nuts Smoothie can be taken during anytime of the day. Its a good option for those on Weight Loss Diet as it creates a feeling of fullness for a longer time and also provides the instant energy. I prefer to take this Smoothie as a quick breakfast on busy days and sometimes its well suited for a quick dinner too !
Taking any type of fresh juices or smoothies is always a good step to healthy living. And I also love to make them at home to keep it free of preservatives and additives and at the same time maintain the freshness of it. So do surely try this recipe of my Apple Oats Smoothie – its non dairy and free absolutely free of sugar !
Apple Smoothie | Oats Breakfast Smoothie – No Sugar | No Milk | Healthy Smoothies For Weight Loss
- A high speed Blender or Juicer
- Frying Pan
- Cook Top
- 1 Apple
- 2 tbsp Rolled Oats
- 5 Almonds
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp Flax seeds
- 1 tsp Cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Dates syrup
- 1 cup Water
- Roast the ingredients like Oats, Almonds, Pumpkin seeds and Flaxseeds one by one.
- The roasted ingredients can be stored and used whenever required.
- For making the Smoothie, cut an Apple into small slices.
- Put it into a blender jar.
- Add required measurements of the roasted ingredients.
- Add the other remaining ingredients also and then blend all together.
- Blend to a smoothie consistency.
- Serve an enjoy during any of your mealtime.
- Take it in place of any one of the meal in a day.