Berries are a diverse group of fruits that includes cranberries, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and few others. They are not only delicious but also packed with a wide range of health benefits due to their rich nutrient and antioxidant content.
You can eat them fresh, frozen, or as part of various dishes, such as smoothies, yogurt parfaits, salads, and desserts. Eating a variety of berries can ensure that you get a wide range of nutrients and antioxidants.
To enjoy the benefits of berries, try to incorporate them into your diet regularly.
Berries are incredibly versatile and can be used in a wide range of recipes, from breakfast to desserts and even savory dishes. For this Yogurt Smoothie we are using the lovely Blueberries and red Cranberries with Drinking Yogurt as the base.
Mixed berries Smoothies | Blueberry Cranberry Smoothe | Berry Yogurt Smoothie
- 1 Hand blender
- 10-15 nos Blueberries
- 10-15 nos Cranberries
- 2 Tsp Sugar optional
- pinch Salt
- 1 Cup Drinking Yogurt
- In a bowl, take Blueberries and Cranberries, and add 1 Tsp of Sugar.
- Using a hand blender, crush the berries and make puree of them. Keep aside.
- In another cup, take drinking yogurt and add 1 Tsp Sugar and a pinch of Salt. Stir in and keep aside.
- Take a serving glass and scoop in 2-3 Tsp of the Berries crush puree.
- Now, into the glass pour in the Drinking Yogurt mix.
- Serve chilled and Enjoy !