As the Summers have set in, its time for us to be cautious about the bodily changes happening due to the extreme climate. Its during this season that many people complain of skin and hair related issues. And one among them is MELASMA also called as HYPERPIGMENTATION. Even though its not a very serious situation but can be very distressing to the individual. I have tried my best to explain shortly about MELASMA – its causes, symptoms, types and how to identity, with PREVENTIION Tips and also an effective HOMRE REMEDY to treat MELASMA AT HOME (reference to the linked video).
MELASMA is also called as HYPERPIGMENTATION. Can be easily removed and treated at home with care and natural remedies.
Here, the step by step procedure of making the home remedy for Melasma is explained in detail. The ingredients used are best known for removing Sun tan and skin blemishes.
Melasma treatment at home | Home remedy for dark pigmentation | Home remedy melasma
- Mixer Grinder
- Ice cube tray
- 2 nos Tomatoes ripe
- 4 -5 nos Mint leaves fresh
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Clean and cut the tomatoes to pieces.
- Add them to a blender jar.
- Add Mint leaves and then blend them together to a smooth puree.
- Add Honey and mix well.
- Pour into an ice cube tray and keep to Freeze for 1 to 2 hours.
- When the ice cubes are set, they are ready to use.
- Apply the ice cubes on the affected area and massage gently,
- Keep for 10 to 15 mins and then wash off in plain water.
- Use daily for better results ( esp. when back from sun exposure).