Hair and Skin related issues are very common faced by most people. Sometimes it so happens that these issues are a real nuisance and may be troubling throughout the year. It is very important to consult with a Health expert or a Physician and rule out the diagnosis and treatment as soon as you find it, so that it can be cured at the correct time.
Herbal and Natural remedies are the best proven techniques for treating Hair and Skin issues effectively and with long lasting results. Human body has the capacity to repair all the wear and tear when given a chance with Natural ways.
In this remedy we are using just 2 ingredients to make a good quality Aloe vera infused oil. It is completely natural and has no preservatives or additives added. The preparation is done with a lot of care and patience so that at the end we get a perfect quality Aloe vera Oil with all the goodness and benefits of pure and fresh Aloe vera.
This Oil can be used for a lot of issues related to Hair and Skin. Apply it directly on the Skin to remove and treat Dry skin, Itching, Dry Eczema and many more. Also use a generous amount of this Aloe vera oil and massage on scalp to help promote healthy hair growth and also reduce hair fall. But always remember to do a patch on the first day!
Aloe vera Oil | How To Properly Make Aloe vera Oil For Extreme Hair Growth !
- High speed blender
- Sauce Pan
- Heat resistant bowl
- 3/4 cup Aloe vera extract fresh
- 1 cup Almond Oil cold pressed
- Cut the end of Aloe vera and Soak in water for 10 to 15 mins.
- Clean and then pat them dry to remove any moisture.
- Cut the serrated edges and the make small pieces.
- Take them to a blender jar.
- And half portion of the Almond oil, and then blend them smooth.
- Prepare a double boiler method.
- Pour in the Aloe vera extract to the bowl and add the remaining half portion of the Almond oil.
- Simmer for about 4 hours or till the oil becomes clear and all the moisture dries up.
- When the oil becomes clear, off the flame and keep to cool.
- Filter the oil and remove the residue.
- Pour the Aloe vera oil into a clean and dry glass bottle.
- Store in a warm and dry place.
- Apply generous amount on the scalp and hair weekly 3 times.
- Apply on the affected part of the skin daily or as prescribed.