HYPERLIPIDEMIA is a medical condition in which there is abnormally excess accumulation of lipids in the bloodstream; particularly cholesterol and triglycerides. It is a common condition that affects millions of people worldwide, and can increase the risk of developing serious health problems – such as heart disease and stroke.
HYPERLIPIDEMIA is typically caused by a combination of genetic and lifestyle factors, such as a diet high in saturated fats, lack of physical activity, obesity, smoking and certain medical conditions like diabetes, hypothyroidism and even the longterm use of certain medications.
HYPERLIPIDEMIA commonly known as HIGH CHOLESTEROL can be tackled with a healthy lifestye, good dietary habits and regular exercises.
So here is an effective Home remedies which are helpful for the management of HYPERLIPIDEMIA at home.
Home Remedy for High Cholesterol | How to manage Hyperlipidemia at home.
- 1 Stove top
- Basic cooking amenities
- 1 Tbsp Ghee
- 1/2 Cup Drumstick leaves fresh
- pinch Salt
- 1 Cup Cooked Rice
- Heat a pan at medium.
- Add Ghee to it.
- Add in the cleaned Drumstick leaves to the pan.
- Saute for 2 – 3 mins.
- Add Salt as per taste.
- Then add the cooked rice to the pan and spread over the leaves.
- Cover with a lid and off the flame.
- Allow to rest for 5 mins with the steam within.
- Then before serving give a good mix.
- Cholesterol Home remedy is ready to use !
- Have daily once for 14 consecutive days & monitor the serum Cholesterol levels.
- If reqd continue after a gap of 7 days.